Tuesday 2 August 2011

I like to move it (move it)






Here's a little selection of one of the many things I've been doing recently. It's actually pretty nice for my atrocious lack of updates to be because I've been legitimately busy.
Because some of those things are for clients and are yet to be published, I can't actually show you those, but here's a little side project that I had going on for a little numbers books with dancing animals.
There's actually a whole story about dancing animals that this came from, but I won't go into that. For now, here's a Charleston-doing crocodile, some Tango-ing tigers and some rhinos doing the robot.

Hells yeah.

H

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful stuff! I particularly like the expressions of happy smuggness on all the animals' faces. 'We are dancing, oh yes.'

    ReplyDelete