Wednesday 26 October 2011

Symposium DRAW DRAW DRAW!











Hellooo!

So I've started back at uni now for my final year (eeeky squeal!) and it's brilliant to be back. Everyone that's joined the course this year a really high standard as I learnt when we sat in the studio for two days and went through everyone's work. There are about 50 new people so it was pretty intense, but good. To help me get better at drawing people quickly (and to give me a sporting chance with everyone's name. I am pants with names.) I drew everyone as they showed their work.
This resulted in what I would term my scrappy MUST DRAW QUICKLY way of working, and also gives you a bit of an insight to my inner monologue (and which parts I pick up on when people talk), for which I apologise profusely.
I'm currently trying to knuckle down and get on with my research paper, so posts may be slightly less frequent in the next few weeks until I've finished that but enjoy!

See you soon!

H

2 comments:

  1. So much awesome in one little entry! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the coolest thing I've seen today (and I followed a Buddhist Monk down Histon Road and into the post office on my Lunch Break!) (He bought some stamps.) -x-

    ReplyDelete