Wednesday 30 March 2011

Antigravity and ABCs


Good afternoon all!
Here is a sneaky look at some of the work I've been doing at uni. Or rather, here is a sneaky look at a piece I've done that I'm not actually going to use for my project.
My project's actually going okay, but it took me doing this *points* to work out that I was in danger of gathering too many directions together and going crazy with them. And not in a good way.
I'm meant to be doing a humourous ABC book for adults where the image plays on the word to depict different types of people and as much as I love this image, it doesn't actually do that. It's not a massive leap to think anti-gravity = astronaut; so unless I think of a funny way to use him, this little fella's gonna have to float away.

Ah well. Plenty of... letters in the alphabet.

Any thoughts or ideas are much appreciated.

H

No comments:

Post a Comment